5.07.2007

The Chicken Coop




Jason worked so hard on Saturday to finish the chicken coop because those darn chickens are growing fast. It turned out AWESOME and way better then what I was expecting. He is not finished just yet as he has the nesting boxes to add. He is actually making them so all we have to do is open them from the outside and get the eggs out. This way the kids do not have to go in the pen. What a great daddy!


Check out his work I was so impressed. I put the chickens in today because they are just going stir crazy in the bunny cage. They love there new home. I used a card board box from one of Natalie's birthday gifts for the back of the temporary nesting box. I did not realize until it was in the the background is of grass and a sun - how cute!


No comments:


Blog Archive