Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. The kids had a blast trick or treating. Liam did not want to stop...Reilly complained his bag was too heavy and Natalie got on quick. She actually walked to the door, got a piece of candy and said "tank too".
We went with our good friends the James Kids and Kileen to our old neighborhood in Maple Valley. It was fun to see the "hood" and all old neighbors.
We were home and in bed by 8:30pm (the kids anyway).
On to decorating for Thanksgiving MY FAVORITE time of year!
at 8:29 AM
Todays Top 10
10. Carving Pumpkins with the kids
9. Watching the kids color and play together - nicely
8. Getting to see my God Children
7. Natalie took a 3 1/2 hr nap
6. I took a 2 hr nap
5. Going Trick or Treating with friends
4. Seeing my kids in their costumes
3. Seeing the excitement when they get candy
2. Natalie on the kitchen table
1. When my head hits the pillow tonight I will be out!
at 3:17 PM
Okay so it was a fun fall season. We only got rained on once. Almost all our games were in the sun ~ it was great. Liam has improved so much since the summer. He is awesome on defense and is still a hustler. He plays a ton and runs like crazy for 45 min. He got 4 goals in the last game on Saturday. I tried to get video but kept missing the goals. Liam even learned how to play goalie this season and was really good at it. I can not help to brag he got his mom and dads athletic comeptitive spirit.
Reilly was not so good at soccer, but that is just fine atleast we know it is not his thing. He would walk the line, suck on his shirt and look at the sky. He just wanted his "golden medal" at the end and he was happy.
The boys really did great!
at 7:14 AM
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ▼ 2007 (96)