What a great weekend. Jodi and I ran in the St. Paddys Day Race in downtown Seattle. It was misty rain and then lots of rain. We had a blast and finished under 40min. There were 15,000 runners - can you believe that! Count us in for next year! We then went to our neighbors house Steve & Jenni's for a BBQ. What a great day!
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (76)
03/11 - 03/18
- Like Father Like Son...
- The Little Princess
- A Beautiful Day...FINALLY!
- Just another Thursday...
- Get to Choppin...
- We are enjoying the extra daylight...
- Me & My Girl My Pancake Lover!
- Whats Happening this Week?
- We have 4 new teeth up top! (2 on bottom=6) Cute ...
- Well it is back to reality for Liam and Reilly -...
- St. Paddy's Day Run ~ Seattle
- The Boys Hunting Trip to Thye Valley
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (13)