Well it is back to reality for Liam and Reilly - good old home. Boy they had a hard time this time leaving Mema. It took Liam about 25min to stop sobbing...I guess when you get to stay up late, eat lots of fun food, sleep in a king size bed, lay outside underneath the stars, drink Chocolate milk, ride your quad and have a blast in the SUN, it would be hard to come back to mom and dad...oh and the RAIN! They finally fell asleep in the car on the way home and then when we got home it started all over again. They are watching a bit of Sprout right now and having a little wake time since they slept in the car. I got them new PJ's this weekend and they thought this was pretty cool! Plus we put glow in the dark stars on their ceiling in their room...now that is cool.
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (76)
03/11 - 03/18
- Like Father Like Son...
- The Little Princess
- A Beautiful Day...FINALLY!
- Just another Thursday...
- Get to Choppin...
- We are enjoying the extra daylight...
- Me & My Girl My Pancake Lover!
- Whats Happening this Week?
- We have 4 new teeth up top! (2 on bottom=6) Cute ...
- Well it is back to reality for Liam and Reilly -...
- St. Paddy's Day Run ~ Seattle
- The Boys Hunting Trip to Thye Valley
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (13)