3.17.2007

The Little Princess

Seriously how cute!
This is the one I entered



This is my favorite photo




I could not resist a perfect day for photos of our little princess. She had a rough day today. She has had a double ear infection for over a week and has 6 teeth coming in on the top. We had to take her back to the urgent care today because she had blood in her stool. They think it is from the Mortin as she has no other signs (fever, pale skin, tiredness, blotting, etc.) of any other problems. She is acting fine and such a trooper - I would be miserable if I was her. We are doing good today and she had a great night of sleep (11 hrs). These were taking yesterday afternoon. I just entered her in a photo contest with one of them for a trip to NYC and to be on Good Morning America.
Could not resist!












No comments:


Blog Archive