Today we had MOPs @ Wabash Pres. in Enumclaw. It was a great day...we had a guest speaker come talk to us about Friendship. The kids had fun in Moppetts. Then it was off to home to make PBJ&M's for the car ride to drop Liam off at preschool at 12:30pm. Then back home to get Reilly down for a nap and Natalie some lunch. Then Natalie and I played and woke Reilly up to head to get Liam from school by 3:00pm. Then on our way home we stopped at the Caboose because it was open and the boys have been wanting to go there. We had a blast! Now we are back home and cozied up to our fire enjoying a snack and waiting for our mini corn dogs to get done for dinner. Thursdays are our busiest day of the week so I usually let the boys eat something easy. I have a friends party tonight up the road. We hope you guys all had a fun Thursday.
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (76)
03/11 - 03/18
- Like Father Like Son...
- The Little Princess
- A Beautiful Day...FINALLY!
- Just another Thursday...
- Get to Choppin...
- We are enjoying the extra daylight...
- Me & My Girl My Pancake Lover!
- Whats Happening this Week?
- We have 4 new teeth up top! (2 on bottom=6) Cute ...
- Well it is back to reality for Liam and Reilly -...
- St. Paddy's Day Run ~ Seattle
- The Boys Hunting Trip to Thye Valley
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (13)