12.14.2007

Girls Weekend ~ Seattle 2007



I forgot to post these...I went on an all girls weekend Nov 30-Dec 2 with my two sister-in-laws, Laura and Jodi. We stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel in downtown Seattle. Friday night we enjoyed dinner at Gordon Beirsch and Laura and Jodi stayed up till 2am talking. I was the first asleep and I am not the pregnant one! Then Saturday morning we had massages and spa pedicures and then lunch at Nordstrom Cafe and a full afternoon/evening of shopping. Saturday night we enjoyed dinner at Wild Ginger - it was hot! We came home early on Sunday as Laura had to get over the snowy pass. We had so much fun we decided to make it an annual event. It was great to get to know Jodi better and spend time together as sisters. Now I know why God never gave me siblings because I have all I need in my sisters and brothers. It is such a blessing!

No comments:


Blog Archive