7.05.2008

Happy 4th of July

What a relaxing day. Seriously! I had to force myself to relax but it worked. I even took an hour nap...now that is unheard of around here.

We took in a family movie at $34.50 (YIKES) for 6 to see a matinee of Wall-E. It was interesting, but actually a good movie to take Yuylia to since there was not much talking in English she actually understood it.

Then we came home for a little BBQ and off to our friends in Maple Valley. They live in a neighborhood that has tons of fireworks. It was a lot of fun and like I said relaxing. Now if all my days could be so calm.

Happy 4th of July!




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy 4th of July! Aaaawwww...glad you guys had such a great day and YOU got to relax. Doesn't get much better than that for a mom :)

Love you guys,
jodi


Blog Archive