1.13.2009

A New Year

It is a new year and 2 3/4 of a year since our last baby (and final). 2009 will be a year of new beginnings for the Cavanaugh Family.

With so much of our life uncertain we wait patiently for God's guidance and just pray we know where to go.

The city makes their final decision on the SAO (Sensitive Area Ordinance) on January 15th. We have done all that we can short of hiring an attorney that we can not afford.

Liam will turn six in less then a month and he is so excited. Reilly, is becoming bored with being home with Natalie and I and can not wait to go to school. Natalie is busy, busy just like her mom. She is always talking (hmmmm?) and running around.

Jason is still working 3 jobs, although the auto business is less and less as time moves on. He is busy working and trying to get some free time here and there.

I am trying to plan out my new diet and fitness regime for the new year. I want to get back into shape and doing runs and hikes. I hope to run a 1/2 marathon this summer and possibly do one of the sprint triathlons again.

I am having fun catching up with friends on Facebook, which is proving to be very addicting. It has been fun to reconnect and all the reminders of the fun memories are worth it.

I am teaching Stroller Strides now 1 day per week. I love it! We are involved in our church and in the community. It should be a fun year!

I am reminded of the peace that comes from knowing the Lord. In the midst of the craziness I know that God's plans are greater then we could have imagined. We may not like the journey but in the end his peace and love will be worth it!

God Bless and I will try and keep up with the blog.

Love,
Jess






No comments:


Blog Archive