3.25.2008

March is almost over...

Where has the time gone. I can hardly believe we are in the last week of March. Where is the sun? It is already time to start planting the garden, work in the yard and enjoy the outdoors.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. Jesus live indeed!

We had a fabulous time and I would love to show you the pictures, but I left my camera in the Yak (Yakima) and now I am with out. This is so hard as I think I take like 10 pictures a day of the kids.

We went to Yakima for Nana's annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and then we were home for Easter festivites at church. Jason did a lot of working over the weekend between Cavanaugh Auto and the church. He loves all the work as it is much needed and well an answer to prayer, but then he is away more and misses out on so much with us. Why is it this way? I do not know.

The kids are growing up so fast. Liam started Spring soccer last week and Reilly will be in T-Ball in April. Natalie is almost two going on 13. I am so busy with the kids and just think we are not even in the worst of it I am sure.

Well...love to all who are reading this. God bless, check back for pictures.

Jess

No comments:


Blog Archive