11.09.2007

Coloring Fun






So like most days we start coloring by 7am or playing with homeade playdoh. The kids love to draw and create. Reilly is really getting good with the scissors and loves cutting small pieces of paper and leaving all over the floor. Natalie is now joining in the fun. She loves to be just like her BIG brothers. Liam is the artist of the family and creates some amazing pictures. This one is of his coaches in soccer and him kicking a goal. It is safe to say he got a little creativness from both mom and dad.

Playdoh stuck to the floor or a table with pen all over these are the things I cherish most. Being with our kids and enjoying the moment. Sometimes it is hard to stop and take the time amongst the long "to do" list I have, but when I do God shows me how blessed I am to be a stay-at-home mom and to have the funniest little rascals around.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I loved this post. This is something I am always working on...living in the moment. Thanks for the reminder :)

Also...glad your kitchen is done. It looks great!


Blog Archive