3.26.2007

Just a catch up...

Okay so I thought I would catch up on my post. The weekend was crazy. I went scrapbooking Friday night and got some of Natalies album done - yahoo! Then Saturday Jacquie (a.k.a Nana) came down in the afternoon. I had a TS party that night so Nana watched the kids and made yummy pork chops. Little Natalie has decided that no one can put her to bed except me and was wide awake and happy as a clam when I got home. Sunday we missed church because Jason had to work, Liam was still coughing and I was not feeling good. We then had small group Sunday night - which was fun!

So that was our weekend in a nutshell. We are just hanging out today enjoying the sun - that has now gone away - boo...hoo! I need to go make dinner.

Love to all,
Jess

No comments:


Blog Archive